Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why do I like History?

Today I was picking out books at the bookstore with my mom, and it hit me, why not get History books so I could share some History with all of you. It wasn't easy to choose just one book, so I got 3 new books, soon I'll be reading and telling you information.
The reason why I like History is because it gives me that passion and feeling that no other subject gives me and I sometimes feel like I'm living in the past or traveling in time, with all of them. Isn't that awesome? It's a great feeling for me. I like to think how all those people did big things that we are still talking about today, and someday I will love to be part of those famous people and everyone will talk about me as part of History.
In a couple of weeks I will be visiting Washington DC, I hope to learn more about History there, I will visiting places like Ford's theater, Petersen House, and some other places. I am looking forward for that I will be sharing pictures and information about my favorite president and more.

My new History books

4 comments:

  1. Alana, your blog is wonderful! Please keep posting so I can learn more. Looking forward to pics and all you discover about your historical heroes in DC!
    -Miss Jennie
    PS: lookin forward to more swim lessons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I also love history and feel I get to time travel and meet really cool people! I think it is great you are so interested in history, especially Mr. Lincoln and the era of the Civil War. My favorite type of history is European History! I love studying countries like France and England. Right now I’m reading a book about William and Mary. There is a college in Williamsburg that they founded. They were King and Queen of England during the late 1600’s and I think they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alana I love you blog! My name is Belmari and I went to high school with your mom... I live in Michigan and have a 10 year old boy who loves history too, his name is Sergio...
    You have wonderful way to keep any topic interesting and I cant wait to read about your favorite president...
    I think you will be in history books someday... You can be a famous writer... Imagine people learning about you...
    " Alana Gonzalez Seijo the most versatile and intersting writer of the 21st Century"...
    It could happen... Hoping to read more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alana, you never cease to amaze me!! I am really proud of you and can't wait to read more! I know for sure that you will be something great and one day there will be a first grader reading books about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete